<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7827578799167105879?origin\x3dhttp://happyencounters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, April 2, 2011Y

Sick Sick Sick From Mid feb Cough until now. :X Seem like stuff get accumulated and then I'm sick once again. Late Night (due to AW assignment) + too much heaty stuff+ drink too little water. This week diet: plain porridge Monday wake up with sore throat I went all the way to Woodland library to borrow book for AW Assignment. Had my lunch-porridge at the foodcourt. Causeway point is undergoing renovation. 0.0 I couldn't finish. :X Only manage to catch my sleep during the 30 mins bus ride there and back. Caught in the rain while transferring bus at toa payoh to school. Feeling feverish during law class. Visit the doctor after class, 38.8 degree. I'm sick! After visited doctor, had my dinner. I'm having lots of different medicine for different cause. Sorethroat X2, antibotic, panadol, cough. On MC for tues and wed. But no choice have to go back on wed for presentation rehearsal as there's presentation on thurs. No fever, just sore throat. Thursday after class, acc laykun to chinatown for porridge as lunch. Lols. i lost my voice on friday, April Fool's Day Mum cook chinese medicine for me. Omg. I knew the recipe contain a dead bee, but i have no choice but to drink it. Cause i seriously lost my voice! :/ The taste was.. ewwwww... Its seem unlucky for me today. Had lunch with my sister and birds came flying just above our heads. Evening went meeting hongchoo and roger for dinner thus on my way to boon keng, saw a dead fish on the floor. Ewwwww. It was red in colour, raw, and it was looking at me. I almost stepped on it. Almost. lucky i didn't. Omg, i can't imagine what if i did. Back to school on Saturday and Sunday. Sianish. Im sick of school. Can we don't go back school to study. There's like so many other place to study. not necessary school! on another note. School has come to an end. except for a hmwrk to be submitted on sunday. Study week, exam week and then 4 months of HOLIDAY! Shiok! Till then, looking forward to holiday~

4/02/2011 12:47:00 AM Photobucket