First Thurs of HOLIDAY
Although one of my uni friend can't go shopping with me today,
Nicole aka SweeYing went Shopping with me today.
Thank for the accompaniment. :)
We had our breakfast at McDonald - Shaw Plaza in the morn
Walked all the way to Novena to catch bus
Shopped at City Plaza.


After Shopping, we did really shopped. i bought 3 items in the end.
Tired after all the trying, we went Parkway Parade to have our early dinner.
She found a job there. Lucky her! :)

Pics with the banana,
Its been a year, since last year i took with caroline
while i meet her when we were on internship.


Trying on our new clothes!
Best friend confirmed with me that couldn't meet me
So... after Dinner, we went Kiersten's house,
*Meanwhile, Cheryl called and ask for a chilling session*
Met Kiersten's dog- Teo Mickey.

While waiting for her to get ready, rest a bit
And we walked to Kallang Leisure Park

They had dinner while waiting for Cheryl and Kyandi's arrival
Played arcade


We suddenly have the urge to Sing. How great!
Thus we booked a room at Teo Heng.
Since its available from 12am, which was 1 and a half hour away..
We went back to Kiersten's huse and played monopoly deal
Woohoo! And seriously I won! First time that i won monopoly deal!
Meanwhile cam-whore before leaving her huse!




She is so Guai! Mopping the floor.!
Kara-Oke, Although i just had a session just a day before with Peachy Chua
Satisfied, singing my lungs out!
Jumping here and there, Hyper!


Cheryl and I

Kyandi and I

Nicole and I

Kiersten and I

=The Jiahui Look=
Cabbie Home with them and ta-da, Im home now.
Great Day with Great accompaniment
All those flashback of Sec/Pri sch returns.
A great Girls' night to chill with, with my darlings. :P