<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7827578799167105879?origin\x3dhttp://happyencounters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, July 26, 2010Y

A new phrase in life.

Soon.... 3 weeks from now.
What's left for my holiday is this upcoming 3 weeks.
And then we will be entering into a new phrase yet again.

"again", ya again, cause that's the way it is...

The start of the university life.
Am i excited? I should be
Am i nervous? I should be
But right now, I'm just numb. I need a good rest....

Just to think of it, 3 years poly life just past in a blink of an eye.
Its so happening during the last sem or rather after the last sem.
I guess we had so much F.U.N and spent quality time with each other.
Once a week outing had actually bonded us together as a group or rather a clique.
As the date draws nearer to the start of school, suddenly everyone get busy with their own stuff.
Guys and Girls went separate ways and that's it.
Low response rate i projected, for any upcoming outing.

Work is coming to an end too. 4 months.
I went in together with hong choo, where everyone is just a stranger except her.
Its plain amazing that we gets to mingle around, have our own small clique of friend.
Slowly, knowing more people, more familiar with our work.

Behaving childish @ work had been my forte:
-amuse by some small little stuff and played the "too-too-train" chairs-
-jumping or rather hopping around in excitement-
The chatting session too, with some other friends are just as great.

The aunties there are nice people, and not to forget my supervisor whom guide us along the way.
Hope that we could still meet up after my contract ended.

I miss going out with e3 mates. this year we doesn't seem to have a proper gathering.
**Other than my clique lar. ^^
But i don't really had the mood to follow up on asking and getting a reply whether they could make it or not.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
happy or sad?
depend how you look @it.

7/26/2010 10:44:00 PM Photobucket