<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7827578799167105879?origin\x3dhttp://happyencounters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Wednesday, March 18, 2009Y

Today went Singapore Conference Hall.
Looks familiar...
I forget we went there to watch others perform or we did our SFY there in secondary school...

lunch @ maxwell food centre
someone in pink saw me and called me.
I took a few minute den realise is alvin.
Haha. he was eating with the others of the same company as him de.

And den wen we went back.
Suddenly they walked infront of us.
I was kinda shocked that they walked in front of us.
They walked sooooo fast....
hahahahaha.....

Oh ya, ytd after work
I finally bought my cheesecake~
Aha.... Cheesecake! my cheesecake...
yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu..

3/18/2009 08:34:00 PM Photobucket