<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7827578799167105879?origin\x3dhttp://happyencounters.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, March 19, 2009Y

Today lunched at Maxwell food centre again..
Ate Claypot chicken rice,
the food there was ever expensive and yet the ingredient wasn't as much as elsewhere.

Left work @ 5.30pm.
Took the same train as yvonne but we were at different cabins.
Tot that caroline will be in the same train as us but she was later than us by one train.

Yvonne and i reached just in time @ the mrt station.
I talkED to them...
Yet no one even entertainment me.
Was Kinda USE-TO-IT alr....
so yvonne and i went grab a chicken pie @ polar.
Caroline reached and den we went off..

Tour, refreshment and guide @ IRAS
we 3 talk to shirley and soon we started catching up with each other's news.
I din realy listen to the tour because i was carrying a laptop.
So heavy yet still have to walk here and there...
super sian already.

den after the lecture, we 3 went long john eat and chit chat until 9 pls.
reached home alr 10 plus alr.
haha.
Great feel to see Yvonne and caroline and carrying on with our chat. hahahas.

Today, i learnt or rather realise lots of things rather than work.

In China, some people did really eat dog meat, donkey meat and such stuff...
I find that they are very brave.
Their BBQ are so different than us, they BBQ goat's eye, cow's bian(鞭) (i think is the tail)
The part of the cow that people think is very tonic for guys
They also eat Chan蝉 (a type of insect) deep fry and scopio in wine
They ate the scopio alive-when they are drunk)
I don't think i am that brave to try...
Just imagine u eat the leg of the insect and the eye of the goat. ewwwwwwww...

Oh ya, i realise friends or rather sisters is so impt wen it came to wedding.
I rather have a memorable one then one with lots of complains.
I suddenly think that, that day will be a grand, memorable, happy yet tiring day...
but i guess everything worths it..

Just imagine having a boyfriend from the age of 14 till the age of registration at 21 and
Finally the official banquet at the age of 24.
How nice could that be to find someone who knows u so well and stead for 10 years.
I suddenly feel so touched for her.
How's nice...

Back to now,i guess i think too much
I'm not even at stage 1, i think abt the last stage.
Lols. how silly of me...

3/19/2009 11:13:00 PM Photobucket