Nth much to blog about.
But i will like to blog about this.....
today afternoon, while my seniors and i went china square* for our lunch.
***Today i den noe that China square was actually the "shopping centre" or rather the "foodcourt" that we (the NP 8 interns) called. It was actually the black building.
One of my senior and I was discussing which tower is that and that, as i was a newbie.
i dunno which is the corresponding name each of the tower..
There's this tower with the logo : LH.AND I NOE THAT ITS HONG LEONG TOWER...
YET...
i told my senior that i noe the name of the tower, which was "Lxxxxxxxx Hxxxxx" Tower(*no of x does not indicate the no. of alphabet.)
And den she gave me a blank look.
I den realise i said the wrong thing, feeling awkard.....
Now to think of it, i find it very funny.....
On the other hand, work requires me to bring home laptop to fro everyday.
so i kinda tiring as the laptop itself is heavier than my acer laptop.
imagine u have to squeeze up the crowded bus and train everyday....
It quite troublesome....
I guess in times to come. I will have
MUSCLE.Lols.
Ganbaretteru!
(unsure of the spelling)